The undergraduate Polytech FLOW Summer School program is dedicated to the study of Grand Industrial Challenges in France. The 2021 program will be ONLINE:
- Food, Living Organisms and Water (FLOW) – The FLOW acronym originally refers to the science and technology of water, milk, beer and wine. These items will be the subject of dedicated courses.
- Energy and Sustainable Materials – These courses will cover nuclear energy and renewable energy, as well as the science and technology of the materials involved in the production and storage of those energies.
- Data and Information Processing - These courses will focus on the transformation of measurents from our environment to signal and then to data.
Polytech FLOW 2021 will gather international students for a 3-week Summer School program from May 25th to June 11st, 2021.
Courses / Credits
All program activities will take place exclusively online.
Students will receive 15 hours/week of taught-in-english scientific and technological courses (lectures and practical), as well as 15 hours of Cross-disciplinary project on sustainability and 15 hours of French courses and virtual intercultural program.
Tuition and fees
Regular fees: 900 €
Students from partner universities: Free
- Scientific lectures and activities (45h, 6 ECTS*)
- Cross-disciplinary project on sustainability (15h, 1 ECTS)
- French courses and virtual intercultural program (15h, 1 ECTS)
* 2 European Credits (ECTS), corresponding to 1 US credit.